Okay, I don’t talk about myself much. People call me downright mysterious. So in an effort to share this knowledge of who I am with others, I have decided to simply write it down. It’s really interesting to see what people say about themselves, their strengths, weaknesses, interests, and even thing they just plain don’t like. In a way, it feels like a release. So to start this off, here are 10 things about me…
1. I love shoes… Gucci, prada, red, black, heels flats. I LOVE shoes.
2. I love camping. Bonfires, hiking, and wine tasting. Wait, not everyone goes wine-tasting on their camping trips?? 😉
3. I am a work in progress. I don’t claim to be perfect or complete. I will never stop growing, creating, learning, and evolving.
4. I love the smell of a summer rain.
5. I love a little black dress, and the way it makes me feel…
6. I laugh. A LOT. People often wonder what is so funny, EVERYTHING! If you can’t find humor in life, you’re not really living it.
7. I love to run in the forest, hopping over roots and dodging tree branches. I feel totally alive when I’m running with nature.
8. I NEED my girlfriends. They are my rock, they keep me grounded and sane. They show me who I really am, and I feel beautiful in their eyes.
9. I daydream. ALL day.
10. I will try anything once. It’s called life, so LIVE it.